Start to Finish Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup refrigerated coconut milk
- 3 to 4 cups club soda or carbonated water, chilled
- In a medium bowl, combine strawberries and sugar; stir well to combine. Using a pastry blender, coarsely mash the strawberries.
- Place 1/3 cup of the mashed strawberries in each of six glasses. To each glass add ice, 2 Tbsp. coconut milk, and 1/2 to 1/3 cup club soda or carbonated water. Stir drinks just before serving.
From Better Homes & Gardens, July 2013