Total Time: 30 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
10 ounces (about 2 breasts) cooked and shredded chicken
1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened-
1/2 cup frank’s redhot original cayenne pepper sauce
1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup fat free ranch dressing
1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl and stir until smooth. Mix in Frank’s RedHot, mozzarella cheese, ranch dressing, and yogurt. Stir in chicken until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture evenly into a deep 8-inch by 8-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until mixture is heated through. Stir well and enjoy!
- P.S. We love dipping carrot sticks and red bell pepper chunks into this dip, but we’ve also dunked baked tortilla chips into it and used it as a sandwich spread!
- Alternative! To make this dish FAST, skip the oven altogether. Prepare dip according to the directions, but in a microwave-safe dish. Then microwave uncovered on high for 5 minutes (stopping and stirring halfway through cooking), or until hot. For large parties, you can also make this recipe in a crock pot. Just put the ingredients into a crock pot on high 2 hours before people come to the party.
Serving Size: 1 (1/4 cup of dip)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
Total Fat 4.9 g
Saturated Fat 1.8 g
Cholesterol 31.1 mg
Sodium 409.0 mg
Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 12.1 g
Recipe from Hungry Girl/Food.com