- 2 1/2 cups shredded roasted skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup bottled green salsa
- Fat free sour cream
- Low-fat Mexican shredded cheese
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
- Put shredded cheese on a flour tortilla, top with chicken mixture, then top with some more cheese. Sandwich flour tortilla on top. Put in frying pan on low and cook on one side for 3-4 minutes then flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Serve with salsa and sour cream.