- 2 medium green zucchini, cut with a spiral slicer
- 2 cups thinly sliced cucumber
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup hemp or sesame seeds (optional but tasty)
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon or lime juice, fresh squeezed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Salad Greens (I like this served over a bed of greens like baby aragula)
- Cut the zucchini using spiral slicer and place in large salad bowl.
- Top with all other salad ingredients and toss.
- Add avocado, olive oil and lemon or lime juice to blender.
- Blend until very smooth and creamy. Add salt and pepper and give another quick whir.
- Alternatively, you can mash the avocado with a fork and then mix the ingredients very well in a bowl or shake, shake, shake them in a mason jar.
- Pour dressing over salad and stir to combine.
- If possible, refrigerate for at least an hour before serving to allow flavors to marry.