- 5 medium – Zucchini
- 1 large – egg
- 1/2 cup – Bread crumbs, dry, grated, seasoned
- 3 tbsp – Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp – Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp – salt
- 1/8 tsp, ground – Black pepper, ground
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites and season with salt and pepper. In a ziplock bag, place breadcrumbs, garlic powder and cheese and shake well.
- Place a cooling rack on a cookie sheet and spray the rack with cooking spray and set aside.
- Slice zucchini into sticks and dip zucchini sticks into eggs then into bread crumb and cheese mixture, a few at a time and shake to coat.
- Place the breaded zucchini in a single layer on the cooling rack and spray more cooking spray on top.
- Bake at 425° for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with your favorite marinara sauce for dipping.
From Super Healthy Kids