- 1 cup – tomato sauce
- 1/8 cup unpacked – Brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon – mustard, dijon
- 1 teaspoon – cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon – sauce, Worcestershire
- 1 stalk – celery, raw
- 1 medium – bell pepper, green
- 1 medium – onion
- 1/2 cup, pieces or slices – mushrooms, white, raw
- 1 clove – Garlic
- 1 pound – Ground Turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon – salt
- 6 roll – Hamburger Buns, Whole Wheat
- 1 cup – blackberries, raw
- Mix tomato sauce, brown sugar, mustard, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce into a small bowl; set aside. In a food processor combine the celery, bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms; pulse until finely chopped.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add veggies and minced garlic. Sauté for 2-3 minutes or until veggies begin to soften. Add ground turkey and cook until browned and fully cooked. Stir sauce into the skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes longer or until completely heated through. Season with salt.
- Serve on hamburger buns with berries on the side.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- Calories 260 kcal Protein 23 g Fat 1 g Carb 30 g Fiber 4 g Sugar 10 g