Recipe is for one serving.
- 1/3 cup – oats
- 1/3– almond milk, unsweetened, or any other type of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon – vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon – cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon – chia seeds
- 1/4-1/2 smashed banana
- Additional milk for texture
- In an individual sealable container, combine 1/3 cup of oats and 1/3 cup of milk. Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon chia seeds to each. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, add raisins, banana, additional milk for texture, or any other fruit or nuts. Enjoy!