- cups strawberries
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silpat or silicone mat.
- Wash and dry the strawberries. Remove the stems and roughly chop. Place into a blender and puree until smooth. Add the chia seeds and pulse to combine.
- Pour the mixture onto the mat and use a spatula to spread evenly to about 1/4-inch thick. Make sure that the mixture does not get thinner at the edges since they will cook faster than the interior. You may need to work in batches depending on the size of your baking sheet and silpat.
- Bake for 3-4 hours or until the mixture has dried completely. (Check it starting at 3 hours.) When done, cut with scissors into strips and store in a zip top plastic bag or an airtight container.
- Store up to 1 month.