This Strawberry Mango Chia Popsicles Recipe is made with pure fruit, chia seeds, and a special ingredient to hydrate and replenish electrolytes!
1 1/2 cup – strawberries
1 1/2 cup pieces – mango
1 1/4 cup – Coconut Water
4 teaspoon – chia seeds
1 teaspoon – honey
- Puree strawberries (fresh or frozen) with half of the coconut water in a blender or food processor. Taste the mixture and blend in honey to desired sweetness, if needed. Stir in 2 tsp of chia seeds. Set aside.
- Puree mango (fresh or frozen) with the other half of the coconut water in a blender or food processor. Taste the mixture and blend in honey to desired sweetness, if needed. Stir in the remaining 2 tsp of chia seeds.
- Alternately pour each fruit mixture (for a marbled look) into popsicle molds and freeze until set.
- Makes 10 (3oz) popsicles.
- If you have the Norpro Ice Pop Maker like I do, I like to let it freeze for 45 minutes and then add my wooden sticks so they stay in place better and the lid will come of easier.