- 1 cup – chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 cup – milk
- 1/2 cup – flour, all-purpose
- 1 tablespoon – seasoned salt
- 3/4 cup – quinoa, uncooked
- 2 breast – chicken breast
- 1/2 cup – leeks
- 2 cup – sweet potato
- 3/4 – cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup – pesto
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together chicken broth and flour until smooth. Cook over high heat for 1 minute. Add the milk and seasoning and cook for 3-5 minutes until thickened.
- Cut up sweet potato and chicken into small bite size pieces. Chop leeks into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the sauce with the quinoa, chicken, leeks, sweet potato, and pesto. Pour into a 9×13 baking dish. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 40-50 minutes covered, until the quinoa is soft and the chicken and sweet potatoes are cooked through.