- 4 medium – banana
- 2 cup – oats
- 6 tablespoon – peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/2 cup, chopped – walnuts
- 1/2 cup chips (6 oz package) – semisweet chocolate chips
- Grease a 9×13 inch glass dish. I just used my fingers to spread unrefined coconut oil all over the bottom and sides and the bars came out beautifully. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the mashed bananas, oats, and peanut butter. Because bananas vary in size, you may need to adjust the amount of oats. The batter should be like a wet cookie dough.
- Spread the dough evenly in the 9×13 dish. Bake in the 350 degree oven for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cut into bars and enjoy! Store leftovers in a airtight container in the refrigerator. You can also freeze them and then just thaw in the fridge.