- 8 lasagna noodles
- 3/4 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup Mozarella cheese
- 1 egg
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 small zucchinis
- 2-3 cups fresh spinach
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Place noodles flat on wax paper and allow to cool.
- Mix in a bowl, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop vegetables and add to cheese mixture.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of mixture onto each noodle.
- Roll up. You can roll one noodle and then another on top of it for a larger portion.
- Spoon 1-2 Tbls of marinara sauce into the bottom of each Ramekin.
- Place each roll end side up in prepared Ramekins.
- Spoon more sauce and sprinkle a bit more mozzarella cheese on top of each roll.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Recipe from Super Healthy Kids.