- 1 – cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cup – cauliflower, florets
- 3 clove – garlic
- 1/2 cup – mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup – flour, all-purpose
- 2 large – egg
- 1.5 teaspoon – oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon – sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon – black pepper, ground
- toppings for pizza
- 2 cup – strawberries
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a round baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Add cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until it resembles rice; mince garlic.
- Add cauliflower and garlic to a medium bowl; add mozzarella, flour, eggs, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and, using a spoon, spread out into two 8-inch round pizza crusts. Bake for about 20 minutes. If not yet browned, turn over and bake for another few minutes, watching closely so they don’t over cook.
- While crust bakes, prepare toppings for pizza.
- Bake again for 5-6 minutes until heated through.
- Slice, and serve with strawberries on the side.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Calories 289 kcal
- Protein 14 g
- Fat 12 g
- Carb 33 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Sugar 8 g