- 2 tablespoon – Ranch Dressing Seasoning Packet
- 1 cup – Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 cup – panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 1/2 pound – chicken breast
- 4 medium – potato, red
- 1/2 tablespoon – olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon – salt
- 1/8 teaspoon – black pepper, ground
- In a large Ziploc bag add potatoes and olive oil. Shake to coat evenly. Add 1 c. bread crumbs + 1 tbsp. ranch dressing mix; toss the bag around to evenly coat once more. Transfer to a large (I used 17×11) rimmed cookie sheet greased with a light coating of olive oil.
- In a separate large Ziploc bag add chicken breast cubes and greek yogurt; toss the bag around to evenly coat chicken.
- Place bread crumbs and remaining ranch seasoning in a shallow bowl; mix well. Shake off any excess yogurt from chicken then dip in bread crumbs, turning to coat evenly. Transfer to baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 375˚F for 45-55 min or until chicken reaches internal temp of 165 degrees F, or juices run clear. Turn on the broiler and continue baking 1-2 min to brown the chicken if needed.