- 1 pound – chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon – salt
- 1/4 teaspoon – black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon – olive oil
- 1 medium – lemon
- 2 clove – garlic
- 1/2 medium – onion
- 1 cup – pineapple
- 2 cup – barbecue sauce
- 4 medium – tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 – cooking spray
- 2 cup – spinach
- 1 cup – cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mince garlic, slice onion, and chop pineapple.
- Place chicken into a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil, and spritz with lemon juice. Add garlic and onion. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Toss back into slow cooker and add pineapple and barbecue sauce; stir to combine and then place cover back on. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray two tortillas with cooking spray. Place coated sides down onto baking sheet. Top each with some of the chicken mixture, spinach, and cheese; cover with remaining tortillas, spraying the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 6 hours
Yield: 4 servings