- 1 pound – chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon – olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon – salt
- 1/4 teaspoon – black pepper, ground
- 3 medium – tomato, red
- 1 cup – Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon – vinegar, balsamic
- 1/2 teaspoon – paprika
- 1/2 cup – chives, fresh, chopped
- 6 cup shredded – lettuce
- 1 medium – avocado
- 15 ounce – black beans, canned
- 2 cup – grapes
- Heat sauté pan over medium-high.
- Add chicken, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to a bowl; toss until chicken is fully coated.
- Add chicken to the hot skillet and cook each side for 5-6 minutes until center is no longer pink. Remove from heat and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Cut 1 tomato into quarters and toss into a blender with yogurt, vinegar, paprika, and remaining oil and salt. Process until smooth and then pour into a bowl. Stir in chives and set aside.
- Cut remaining tomatoes into 1-inch pieces and toss together in a mixing bowl along with chopped lettuce and diced avocado. Drain and rinse beans and add to salad; toss together with dressing.
- Serve salad topped with chicken and with grapes on the side.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings