- 4 tablespoon – olive oil
- 3 tablespoon – honey
- 3 clove – garlic
- 1 tablespoon – soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/8 teaspoon – salt
- 1/8 teaspoon – black pepper, ground
- 1 pound – chicken breast
- 4 medium – potato, red
- 2 cup – green beans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet, or cover with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, honey, garlic and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Combine the olive oil mixture and chicken breasts in a gallon size ziplock bag. Shake to coat the chicken well and then let marinate while washing and cutting the potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Top with the chicken in a single layer and pour the rest of the marinade mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Put in the preheated oven and roast until the chicken is completely cooked through (internal temperature of 165 degrees F), about 25-30 minutes. Stir in the green beans during the last 10 minutes of cooking time. Then broil on high for 2-3 minutes, or until chicken is caramelized and veggies are slightly charred.