- 3/4 lb ground chicken or turkey
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery plus celery curls (made by peeling celery) to use as burger topping
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup dried plain bread crumbs or panko
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing (recipe below)
- 6 slider buns or small pretzel rolls, split
- Thinly sliced red onions
- For The Yogurt Ranch Dressing:
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine ingredients for the yogurt ranch dressing, mix, and put into refrigerator.
- Add the chicken, celery, hot sauce, cheese and bread crumbs/panko to a large bowl; mix gently until thoroughly combined. Divide the meat mixture into 6 portions and make into patties.
- Grill the patties, covered, 4-5 minutes before flipping and cooking for another 4-5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- To serve, top the buns with the slider, dressing, celery curls and red onions. Sprinkle with additional blue cheese, if desired.