- 1/4 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coarse or kosher salt, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole-wheat panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders, halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1. Place yogurt, mustard, and honey in a small bowl; stir to combine.
2. Combine flour, paprika, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish. Break the eggs into another shallow dish; stir with a whisk until smooth. Place panko in a third shallow dish.
3. Dredge each chicken strip in flour mixture. Dip chicken strips in beaten egg, letting excess drip off. Roll in panko, pressing to adhere.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add half of chicken strips; cook, turning occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes or until crumbs are browned and chicken is done. Remove from pan to a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat cooking procedure with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and remaining chicken strips. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Serve with honey-mustard mixture for dipping.