Make breakfast even easier by making your batter in the blender! No whisk/bowl needed. Simply pour right from the blender!
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 banana
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F and a nonstick griddle to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a griddle or nonstick skillet with nonstick spray.
- Combine old fashioned oats, 1 cup blueberries, milk, yogurt, eggs, banana, lemon zest, baking powder, baking soda and salt in blender until smooth.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Working in batches, scoop 1/3 cup batter for each pancake and cook until bubbles appear on top and underside is nicely browned, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook pancakes on the other side, about 1-2 minutes longer; keep warm in oven.
- Serve immediately.