- 2 clove – garlic
- 1 cup – Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 teaspoon – chili powder
- 2 teaspoon – cumin, ground
- 1 – cooking spray
- 2 pound – chicken breast
- 1 cup – brown rice, raw
- 8 medium – tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 medium – tomato, red
- 4 cup – lettuce, shredded
- 15 ounce – black beans, canned
- 1 medium – avocado
- 1/2 cup – cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup – ranch dressing, low fat
- Mince garlic.
- Mix Italian dressing, chili powder, cumin, and garlic in a bowl.
- Spray the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray, then add the chicken; pour the dressing mixture over top.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours then shred chicken with a fork.
- During the last hour of cooking, cook rice according to the package directions.
- Chop tomato, shred lettuce, drain and rinse beans, chop avocado, and shred cheese (if necessary).
- Add chicken and rice to each tortilla, then add toppings as desired.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 4 hours
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe from Super Healthy Kids