Notes: The recipe makes lots of extra graham cracker crust, but not really much layer 1 (cream cheese layer). I did the full 24, but I think if I made it again I’d do only 18 so they could each have more of the cheesecake part to them.
I used unsalted butter in the crust and added a teaspoon of salt.
I have a jar of leftover graham cracker crust that I’ve been eating with a spoon.
- Prep Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 16 graham crackers
- 1/4 lb melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 lb frozen berries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- In a medium sized bowl pulverize the graham crackers.
- Stir the melted butter and 1/4 cup sugar into the crackers.
- Put a tablespoon of the mixture into each cupcake holder.
- Press firmly and evenly on the bottom.
- First Layer:.
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla in a medium sized bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.